We are working to get back to our normal business model of IN-PERSON review courses. At which time, we will no longer be holding online reviews. We are still waiting on guidance from the Ohio Governor’s office on large group gatherings, as there has not be a time line released. Once we know if we are allow to host larger in-person events, we will release information on the standards and precautions needed to attend.
Due to the uncertainties related to our In-Person Events due to COVID-19 and the accompanying governmental restrictions on travel and meetings, Klimek reviews has instituted the following operating policies:
- Reviews Scheduled in May and June will take place LIVE online through ZOOM. These reviews will not be conducted face-to-face.
- Due to long shipping delays across the country, we are only accepting FULL payments, no partial payments or deposits as we MUST ship out books as soon as you register. Once registered there are no refunds due to immediate shipping of materials.
- The shipping delays have also required us to suspend service to international students and those students outside of the continental USA. All shipping/mailing services no longer guarantee delivery within a promised time frame.
- REFRESHERS: we will not be taking refresher in the currently listed Live Online courses due to Webinar limitations and security issues regarding check ins. We will take refreshers once we are back in person and able to check receipts and photo IDs as we have always done.
- We fully intend on hosting live IN PERSON reviews starting sometime this summer and we will be posting those dates on the website for PRE-REGISTRATION as soon as we know more information on restrictions!
We thank you for your interest and excited to join us Live Online! We hope to see you all in person in the near future!